2015 Startup Challenge Finale
Every year, Innotribe brings all finalists selected during the regional showcases of its Startup Challenge programme to Sibos, an annual conference, exhibition and networking event organised by SWIFT for the financial industry. Over the years, Sibos has become the world’s premier financial services event, and is definitely an event not to be missed!
Organised during Sibos, the Finale of this year’s Startup Challenge will take place on Wednesday 14 October in Singapore. It will be the unique opportunity for our 12 early-stage finalists (see list below) selected in London, Cape Town, Singapore and New York to pitch their business ideas to an audience of dozens of decision-makers from the world’s largest financial institutions and banks, entrepreneurs, investors, and also journalists. Remember an early-stage company is less than 3 years old and has less than $1million in combined revenue and investment in the previous 12 months.
The format will be different for the 8 growth-stage finalists. They will not be pitching on stage but will host exhibition booths on the Innotribe Stand, giving live demos of their products to the Sibos delegates along the week. To learn more about these companies – which will be joined by some Alumni who participated to previous Startup Challenges – visit this page.
|Pariti helps people to avoid high-interest debt – access fairer rates of credit – and build a more secure financial future – by offering tools – guidance and access to low-cost loans. Visit their website and check out their pitch in London|
|Revolut allows customers to exchange currencies at interbank rates – send them through social networks and spend money with a multi-currency card accepted anywhere. Visit their website and check out their pitch in London|
|Sedicii proposes a technology based on the Zero Knowledge Proof Protocol – eliminating the transmission – storage and exposure of private data during authentication or identity verification. Visit their website and check out their pitch in London|
|Iwiafrica delivers mobile applications on top of existing mobile wallets to help banks and merchants increase mobile e-commerce. Visit their website and check out their pitch in Cape Town|
|Notafy provides secure messaging infrastructure to help companies communicate with their customers via mobile instant messages instead of costly SMS. Visit their website and check out their pitch in Cape Town|
|YueDiligence offers actionable and light-touch due diligence tool for entrepreneurs -investors and service providers to assess deal readiness. Visit their website and check out their pitch in Cape Town|
|Bitspark is the world’s first cash in cash out remittance platform leveraging Bitcoin and Blockchain technology for Money Transfer Operators (MTO’s) to send and receive remittance payments to emerging markets quicker cheaper and with zero bitcoin knowledge required. Visit their website and check out their pitch in Singapore|
|Jewel Paymentech is a Singaporean company providing an automated risk management platform for banks and payment facilitators to manage e-commerce merchant risk through predictive analytics. Visit their website and check out their pitch in Singapore|
|Trustingsocial is inventing consumer credit rating for emerging markets by applying Big Data and Deep Learning technologies to social – mobile and web data. Visit their website and check out their pitch in Singapore|
|Hyper is developing Hyperledger – a distributed ledger platform tailored for financial institutions to help mitigate settlement risk – prevent trade breaks and cut reconciliation costs. Visit their website and check out their pitch in New York|
|SizeUp provides financial institutions with big data for their small business customers to make smarter decisions through data. Visit their website and check out their pitch in New York|
|Token helps banks meet the requirements for fast and secure payments by providing an end-to-end payments ecosystem accessible to developers where all transactions are authorised using digital signatures. Visit their website and check out their pitch in New York|
- #AI can become a force for good - but what are the #ethical concerns we need to be aware of? #Sibos 2018 https://t.co/2sHb6O5tjG about 10 hours ago from Hootsuite Inc.
- Listen in to Genevieve Bell (@feraldata) during the #Sibos 2018 closing plenary, exploring how #AI will challenge o… https://t.co/PQTRAMP0rk about 15 hours ago from Hootsuite Inc.
- What should we be on the lookout for in 2019? Find out from the #FinTech pros surveyed by @business:… https://t.co/73qQnHPSid 06:25:08 PM December 11, 2018 from Hootsuite Inc.
- Relive the best of the action! Watch the Innotribe@Sibos wrap-up video here: https://t.co/WgEqQyUz2c 05:20:12 PM December 11, 2018 from Hootsuite Inc.
- Sibos 2018 highlights: #Compliance - explore how #banks, #regulators and #FinTechs are joining forces to combat… https://t.co/LgIwN0nTPc 05:15:15 PM December 10, 2018 from Hootsuite Inc.
- What's driving the Chinese #FinTech market? The fundamental difference in their business models. Find out more from… https://t.co/M9lAal5vvG 12:30:30 PM December 10, 2018 from Hootsuite Inc.
- Find out how industry-wide coordination can reduce #CyberSecurity risks within #financialservices in our #Sibos Iss… https://t.co/rObZg7cbIG 03:25:11 PM December 07, 2018 from Hootsuite
- What were the top themes at #Sibos 2018? The conversation in Sydney revolved around trust, #technology and… https://t.co/F2yOPEkFUb 12:40:12 PM December 07, 2018 from Hootsuite
- Sibos 2018 highlights: #CyberSecurity - increasing cross-industry cooperation is the only way to effectively combat… https://t.co/Roi4KU9A8T 04:45:15 PM December 06, 2018 from Hootsuite
- Find out why the Chinese ecosystem champions the #FinTech market from @profbbuchanan, @AlbersatSU, speaking at… https://t.co/RyXBOAqIMU 12:30:27 PM December 06, 2018 from Hootsuite