latest update: September 2016
1 Cookies – What and why?
Cookies are small pieces of information that are stored by your browser on your computer’s hard drive or in your browser memory. When using www.innotribe.com, it enables SWIFT to remember your actions and preferences (such as login, language, font size and other display preferences) over a period of time. You do not have to keep re-entering these whenever you return to the site or browse from one page to another. For www.innotribe.com, SWIFT mainly uses the following cookies:
- ‘Strictly necessary’ cookies: these are essential for you in order to be able to use www.innotribe.com;
- Functionality cookies: these are used to provide you with the requested services and to remember your settings to improve your use of www.innotribe.com;
- Authentication cookies: these are essential to allow you to authenticate yourself when using www.innotribe.com and gain access to authorized content (for example to access a restricted area of www.innotribe.com;
- Performance cookies: these collect information about how you use www.innotribe.com in order to allow SWIFT to improve our tools and to understand what interests you. SWIFT is however not able to identify you when using this type of cookies. All information collected by means of these cookies is processed and stored in an anonymous way;
- Third party analytics cookies: these are set by a third party that does not operate www.innotribe.com in order to collect statistics on the use of the website (e.g. to estimate the number of unique visitors, to detect the most preeminent search engine key words that lead to a certain webpage or to track down website navigation uses).
In addition, a distinction needs to be made between session cookies and persistent or permanent cookies:
- A session cookie is a cookie that will be automatically deleted from your computer’s hard drive or in your browser memory when you log out or you close your browser;
- A permanent cookie is a cookie that remains stored on your computer’s hard drive or in your browser memory for a limited period of time (minutes, days or years) after you have logged out or closed your browser.
2 List of cookies when using www.innotribe.com
When you visit www.innotribe.com :
|PHPSESSID||This is a general purpose identifier used to maintain user session variables. It is a random generated number, used for maintaining a logged-in status for a user between pages. No personal information is stored in this cookie.||Functionality cookie||Session|
|__utmc||Not used in ga.js. Set for interoperability with urchin.js. Historically, this cookie operated in conjunction with the __utmb cookie to determine whether the user was in a new session/visit.||Third party cookie (google.com)||Session|
|__utmt||Used to throttle request rate.||Third party cookie (google.com)||10 minutes|
|_ga||Used to distinguish users.||Third party cookie (Google Analytics)||2 years|
|_gat||Used to throttle request rate.||Third party cookie (Google Analytics)||10 minutes|
|guest_id||Used to distinguish and identify Twitter Users||Third party cookie (twitter.com)||2 years|
3 Deleting or blocking cookies
For more information on deleting or blocking cookies, please check http://www.allaboutcookies.org. Under the section “Manage your cookies”, you will find a clear explanation on how to delete or block cookies for each browser (Netscape, Firefox, Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Safari and Opera).
You can thus delete or block all cookies that are already on your computer and you can set most browsers to prevent them from being placed. If you do this, however, you may have to manually adjust some preferences every time you visit a site and some services and functionalities may not work.
www.innotribe.com contains links to other websites not owned or operated by SWIFT. SWIFT is not responsible for the cookie practices of these websites.
- From #BigData to #DigitalBanking and from #KYC to #DLT, the Discover Stage at @Sibos 2018 will host some of the mos… https://t.co/purd84BH5u 04:30:22 PM September 21, 2018 from Hootsuite
- In the final episode of our three-part series, @BrettKing, opening speaker for Innotribe @Sibos 2018, gives advice… https://t.co/ymWlI4w6Cs 02:10:16 PM September 21, 2018 from Hootsuite
- RT @swiftcommunity: Take a jump to 2030 with SWIFT @Innotribe at #Sibos 2018, where we will examine the capabilities that the latest #techn… 12:35:50 PM September 21, 2018 from Hootsuite
- Make sure to visit our stage in the heart of the Discover Zone at #Sibos 2018 in Sydney, surrounded by the #FinTech… https://t.co/ziKwejxRP8 04:00:32 PM September 20, 2018 from Hootsuite
- What are the biggest challenges new #technology needs to overcome to take effect? Find out from Innotribe @Sibos 20… https://t.co/c7vo5mGjxk 01:11:18 PM September 20, 2018 from Hootsuite
- RT @fintechplus: We announced a Spanish delegation and a panel discussion on the #FutureofWork, check it out! https://t.co/OstMz4As7j @Mell… 10:50:37 AM September 20, 2018 from Hootsuite
- New @MorganStanley report highlights the need for #banks to increase #tech spending or be left behind by innovative… https://t.co/sAChtGO0Gv 04:55:17 PM September 19, 2018 from Hootsuite
- .@RanaForoohar explores the untrammelled power of #BigTech and the impact it has on the #financial sector:… https://t.co/1bpGBaakhn 12:00:40 PM September 19, 2018 from Hootsuite
- .@Sibos fires up the Connection Machine − a new feature helping you find the right partners and build meaningful re… https://t.co/UJCnBgwhxI 04:20:12 PM September 18, 2018 from Hootsuite
- We sat down with @BrettKing in New York to find out what he thinks will shape the #FinServ landscape… https://t.co/M8WL9rWfQk 01:00:19 PM September 18, 2018 from Hootsuite