2015 London Showcase
Date: 22 April
Partner: Finextra Future of Money
Location: East Wintergarden, Canary Wharf, London
Read the Press Release announcing the winners who will head on to the Finale at Sibos, watch all videos (interviews, wrap-up, and individual company pitches) on our YouTube channel, and get a nice social perspective of the event with our Storify. A selection of the best pictures is also available on our photo library.
To have more information around the 2015 Startup Challenge programme and the 60 companies participating this year, click here.
Here below, a quick overview of all companies who presented during the showcase:
Early-stage startups: less than 3 years old, and who have less than $1Million in Combined Revenue and Investment in the previous 12 months
|Btc.sx is a trading platform that allows holders of Bitcoin to place long and short positions out to market. The team seeks to build upon its early success and solidify its position by offering further Bitcoin Financial Services products to its lineup. Visit their website|
|Equidam is a data-enabled technology that helps entrepreneurs as well as professionals to objectively estimate the fair market value of small businesses. Being based on constant data gathering and peer-group benchmarking – our system is the quickest and more accurate way to estimate the real-time price of small companies leaving out all the bias and subjectivity of spreadsheets. Visit their website|
|ET Index is launching a platform for investors to understand and manage carbon risk. ET Index generates subscription revenue from licensing its carbon data – portfolio carbon footprinting services and the use of its low-carbon indices. Visit their website|
|We are intelligently automating financial modelling to make decision-making processes of investors – banks and businesses more efficient while minimizing financial risks. Our solution is entirely software-based – uses innovative algorithms and includes considerable financial knowledge. Visit their website|
|OfficeRank™ provides access to the most complete and relevant data tools in the real estate market. Our data is more accurate – more transparent and more convenient – and has a greater width and depth of information than any current method used. Visit their website|
|Pariti is a new fairer type of finance company which helps people avoid high-interest debt and build a more secure financial future. We offer tools – guidance and access to low cost loans to help people pay down debt – save money and increase their financial knowledge. Visit their website|
|Revolut disrupts the financial industry by providing customers with the value they won’t find anywhere else – the personal money cloud. It allows you to exchange currencies at interbank rates – send them through social networks – and spend with multi-currency card accepted anywhere. Visit their website|
|Sedicii has developed and patented a technology based on the Zero Knowledge Proof Protocol that eliminates the transmission – storage and exposure of private user data during authentication or identity verification – which reduces identity theft – impersonation and any fraud resulting from the identity theft. Visit their website|
|Torusware is a software that supersedes legacy communication protocols accelerating data transfers up to 40 times and improving predictability and performance of latency-sensitive applications. The integration of Torusware is nonintrusive – neither new hardware nor application recoding is required and it is interoperable with currently existing communication protocols. Visit their website|
Growth-stage startups:more than 3 years old, or more than $1Million in Combined Revenue and Investment in the previous 12 months
|At Elliptic we are building the leading custodian bank for the blockchain. All of our internal processes have been accredited by KPMG to the same standard as a traditional custodian bank and all of our customers’ blockchain assets are fully insured by a Fortune 100 underwriter. In keeping with our custodian bank mission – we have developed the world’s most robust anti-money laundering (AML) technology for auditing blockchain transactions as well as deep integration with the largest exchanges globally. Visit their website|
|Madfoo3atCom provides customers with convenient and secure payment channels available 24/7 via banks’ and payments providers: on-line banking – ATMs – mobile – POS – etc. Advantage: no queues – no time wasting – no cash handling and 24/7 online secure payment services in comparison with the traditional physical cash or credit cards payments. Visit their website|
|Muume is a social mobile payment provider with enhanced functionality in the area of loyalty – couponing – gamification – merchant POS and its own mall. Muume is intuitive and simple to use and transactions are the lowest cost in the industry in comparison to traditional payment methods. It is secure – fast and fun! Visit their website|
|xWare42 is a software developer whose core product “xPay” allows banks to give customers additional information about their purchases. Payment details on a bank statement can be enriched by adding information such as receipts – addresses – opening hours – service numbers and other details about the retailers. This gives customers a more helpful purchase picture and allows banks and partner retailers to offer personalized discounts to encourage further transactions. Visit their website|
- Securing the future of #banking starts – and ends – with people. Watch the exclusive video from Innotribe at #Sibos… https://t.co/ji48MDur3C 09:24:26 AM April 11, 2019 from Twitter Web Client
- What role will financial services play in an #AI-permeated world? Watch the exclusive video from Innotribe at… https://t.co/UIzfjx8Y0o 10:24:47 AM March 07, 2019 from Twitter Web Client
- Should we view #quantumcomputing as a multiplier with the power to accelerate #innovation? Or another source of di… https://t.co/AljW3Ob8j8 06:05:16 PM February 13, 2019 from Hootsuite Inc.
- On Day 1 of #Sibos 2018 we took a deep dive into how decentralisation has become the new form of trust for financia… https://t.co/mtxEZfu6yP 02:14:02 PM January 25, 2019 from Hootsuite Inc.
- #DigitalIndia: What are the implications of digitalisation for the Indian #banking sector? https://t.co/3rB3w4nGSq… https://t.co/O5k2LICVp5 06:05:24 PM January 11, 2019 from Hootsuite Inc.
- Greater collaboration with law enforcement agencies will improve the efficiency and effectiveness of #banks’ financ… https://t.co/lvoqotNxkB 11:40:10 AM January 11, 2019 from Hootsuite Inc.
- Big plans for #InnotribeAlum, @MunichNetwork, who is helping six German Mittelstand companies match with innovative… https://t.co/OWQjLBvzID 05:40:13 PM January 10, 2019 from Hootsuite Inc.
- Transparency: #Sibos speakers examine the methods for achieving greater levels of transparency in the #payments lan… https://t.co/SCVa5mB0EY 05:00:56 PM January 09, 2019 from Hootsuite Inc.
- #AI stakes claim for supporting role within financial crime #compliance https://t.co/NQb55rtn7U https://t.co/OKNeN4e3PW 11:35:05 AM January 09, 2019 from Hootsuite Inc.
- How can #banks transition from a product-centric approach to an experience-centric approach? 🤔… https://t.co/GQgM94ie1l 05:01:04 PM January 08, 2019 from Hootsuite Inc.