latest update: September 2016
1 Cookies – What and why?
Cookies are small pieces of information that are stored by your browser on your computer’s hard drive or in your browser memory. When using www.innotribe.com, it enables SWIFT to remember your actions and preferences (such as login, language, font size and other display preferences) over a period of time. You do not have to keep re-entering these whenever you return to the site or browse from one page to another. For www.innotribe.com, SWIFT mainly uses the following cookies:
- ‘Strictly necessary’ cookies: these are essential for you in order to be able to use www.innotribe.com;
- Functionality cookies: these are used to provide you with the requested services and to remember your settings to improve your use of www.innotribe.com;
- Authentication cookies: these are essential to allow you to authenticate yourself when using www.innotribe.com and gain access to authorized content (for example to access a restricted area of www.innotribe.com;
- Performance cookies: these collect information about how you use www.innotribe.com in order to allow SWIFT to improve our tools and to understand what interests you. SWIFT is however not able to identify you when using this type of cookies. All information collected by means of these cookies is processed and stored in an anonymous way;
- Third party analytics cookies: these are set by a third party that does not operate www.innotribe.com in order to collect statistics on the use of the website (e.g. to estimate the number of unique visitors, to detect the most preeminent search engine key words that lead to a certain webpage or to track down website navigation uses).
In addition, a distinction needs to be made between session cookies and persistent or permanent cookies:
- A session cookie is a cookie that will be automatically deleted from your computer’s hard drive or in your browser memory when you log out or you close your browser;
- A permanent cookie is a cookie that remains stored on your computer’s hard drive or in your browser memory for a limited period of time (minutes, days or years) after you have logged out or closed your browser.
2 List of cookies when using www.innotribe.com
When you visit www.innotribe.com :
|PHPSESSID||This is a general purpose identifier used to maintain user session variables. It is a random generated number, used for maintaining a logged-in status for a user between pages. No personal information is stored in this cookie.||Functionality cookie||Session|
|__utmc||Not used in ga.js. Set for interoperability with urchin.js. Historically, this cookie operated in conjunction with the __utmb cookie to determine whether the user was in a new session/visit.||Third party cookie (google.com)||Session|
|__utmt||Used to throttle request rate.||Third party cookie (google.com)||10 minutes|
|_ga||Used to distinguish users.||Third party cookie (Google Analytics)||2 years|
|_gat||Used to throttle request rate.||Third party cookie (Google Analytics)||10 minutes|
|guest_id||Used to distinguish and identify Twitter Users||Third party cookie (twitter.com)||2 years|
3 Deleting or blocking cookies
For more information on deleting or blocking cookies, please check http://www.allaboutcookies.org. Under the section “Manage your cookies”, you will find a clear explanation on how to delete or block cookies for each browser (Netscape, Firefox, Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Safari and Opera).
You can thus delete or block all cookies that are already on your computer and you can set most browsers to prevent them from being placed. If you do this, however, you may have to manually adjust some preferences every time you visit a site and some services and functionalities may not work.
www.innotribe.com contains links to other websites not owned or operated by SWIFT. SWIFT is not responsible for the cookie practices of these websites.
- RT @Sibos: At #Sibos 2018 Sydney, @Innotribe can be found at the heart of the newly launched Discover Zone, which brings together #bank inn… 04:31:41 PM May 25, 2018 from Hootsuite
- Meet and connect with senior decision makers from across the financial ecosystem by exhibiting in the #FinTech Mark… https://t.co/Rr98iOaJKQ 03:50:10 PM May 25, 2018 from Hootsuite
- We are very excited for this year’s @Sibos 2018 Sydney programme and you can expect more great content from our tea… https://t.co/d6bvCaExpm 11:35:06 AM May 25, 2018 from Hootsuite
- RT @TheFinTech50: Can Scotland become a global top five #FinTech hub within five years? @FinTechScotland https://t.co/QNddzz4RiF 09:25:06 AM May 25, 2018 from Hootsuite
- RT @MarexSolutions: The value of #fintech in #London: #REPORT https://t.co/dNB0BiMThF #success #reporting #finance #tech #ai #bigdata #mak… 09:24:44 AM May 25, 2018 from Hootsuite
- Meet the 35 most exciting young entrepreneurs, engineers and advisors in the UK #FinTech sector.… https://t.co/AuQm2maI9v 03:40:11 PM May 24, 2018 from Hootsuite
- The #FinTech Marketplace is returning to @Sibos 2018 in Sydney giving cutting-edge #FinTechs to promote their innov… https://t.co/7ocHG4PCEs 01:25:08 PM May 24, 2018 from Hootsuite
- RT @Finextra: Company announcement: Swift: A quarter of all cross-border payments now ove... https://t.co/jX9I2YQT7r #fintech 10:51:13 AM May 24, 2018 from Hootsuite
- What plans are developing for #Innotribe at @Sibos? You will find us at the heart of the newly launched Discover Zo… https://t.co/SoFi2HOzpu 03:20:13 PM May 23, 2018 from Hootsuite
- Consumers are increasingly likely to buy insurance from tech giants as the #insurtech industry hits the mainstream,… https://t.co/FsjnkYZBUQ 01:15:14 PM May 23, 2018 from Hootsuite