latest update: September 2016
1 Cookies – What and why?
Cookies are small pieces of information that are stored by your browser on your computer’s hard drive or in your browser memory. When using www.innotribe.com, it enables SWIFT to remember your actions and preferences (such as login, language, font size and other display preferences) over a period of time. You do not have to keep re-entering these whenever you return to the site or browse from one page to another. For www.innotribe.com, SWIFT mainly uses the following cookies:
- ‘Strictly necessary’ cookies: these are essential for you in order to be able to use www.innotribe.com;
- Functionality cookies: these are used to provide you with the requested services and to remember your settings to improve your use of www.innotribe.com;
- Authentication cookies: these are essential to allow you to authenticate yourself when using www.innotribe.com and gain access to authorized content (for example to access a restricted area of www.innotribe.com;
- Performance cookies: these collect information about how you use www.innotribe.com in order to allow SWIFT to improve our tools and to understand what interests you. SWIFT is however not able to identify you when using this type of cookies. All information collected by means of these cookies is processed and stored in an anonymous way;
- Third party analytics cookies: these are set by a third party that does not operate www.innotribe.com in order to collect statistics on the use of the website (e.g. to estimate the number of unique visitors, to detect the most preeminent search engine key words that lead to a certain webpage or to track down website navigation uses).
In addition, a distinction needs to be made between session cookies and persistent or permanent cookies:
- A session cookie is a cookie that will be automatically deleted from your computer’s hard drive or in your browser memory when you log out or you close your browser;
- A permanent cookie is a cookie that remains stored on your computer’s hard drive or in your browser memory for a limited period of time (minutes, days or years) after you have logged out or closed your browser.
2 List of cookies when using www.innotribe.com
When you visit www.innotribe.com :
|PHPSESSID||This is a general purpose identifier used to maintain user session variables. It is a random generated number, used for maintaining a logged-in status for a user between pages. No personal information is stored in this cookie.||Functionality cookie||Session|
|__utmc||Not used in ga.js. Set for interoperability with urchin.js. Historically, this cookie operated in conjunction with the __utmb cookie to determine whether the user was in a new session/visit.||Third party cookie (google.com)||Session|
|__utmt||Used to throttle request rate.||Third party cookie (google.com)||10 minutes|
|_ga||Used to distinguish users.||Third party cookie (Google Analytics)||2 years|
|_gat||Used to throttle request rate.||Third party cookie (Google Analytics)||10 minutes|
|guest_id||Used to distinguish and identify Twitter Users||Third party cookie (twitter.com)||2 years|
3 Deleting or blocking cookies
For more information on deleting or blocking cookies, please check http://www.allaboutcookies.org. Under the section “Manage your cookies”, you will find a clear explanation on how to delete or block cookies for each browser (Netscape, Firefox, Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Safari and Opera).
You can thus delete or block all cookies that are already on your computer and you can set most browsers to prevent them from being placed. If you do this, however, you may have to manually adjust some preferences every time you visit a site and some services and functionalities may not work.
www.innotribe.com contains links to other websites not owned or operated by SWIFT. SWIFT is not responsible for the cookie practices of these websites.
- #DigitalIndia: What are the implications of digitalisation for the Indian #banking sector? https://t.co/3rB3w4nGSq… https://t.co/O5k2LICVp5 06:05:24 PM January 11, 2019 from Hootsuite Inc.
- Greater collaboration with law enforcement agencies will improve the efficiency and effectiveness of #banks’ financ… https://t.co/lvoqotNxkB 11:40:10 AM January 11, 2019 from Hootsuite Inc.
- Big plans for #InnotribeAlum, @MunichNetwork, who is helping six German Mittelstand companies match with innovative… https://t.co/OWQjLBvzID 05:40:13 PM January 10, 2019 from Hootsuite Inc.
- Transparency: #Sibos speakers examine the methods for achieving greater levels of transparency in the #payments lan… https://t.co/SCVa5mB0EY 05:00:56 PM January 09, 2019 from Hootsuite Inc.
- #AI stakes claim for supporting role within financial crime #compliance https://t.co/NQb55rtn7U https://t.co/OKNeN4e3PW 11:35:05 AM January 09, 2019 from Hootsuite Inc.
- How can #banks transition from a product-centric approach to an experience-centric approach? 🤔… https://t.co/GQgM94ie1l 05:01:04 PM January 08, 2019 from Hootsuite Inc.
- Essential viewing: #Sibos 2018 highlights video on the #payments landscape including important analysis for 2019 💸💸… https://t.co/ZPZAV8XJcL 01:50:08 PM January 08, 2019 from Hootsuite Inc.
- What were the biggest #CyberSecurity themes to emerge from #Sibos Sydney? 🔒🔒🔒 Take note of these trends for 2019: https://t.co/yOIOwYLiWv 04:40:08 PM January 07, 2019 from Hootsuite Inc.
- #InnotribeAlum, @MunichNetwork, is looking to match innovative startups and German Mittelstand companies during sta… https://t.co/t4EeGSNZ1v 02:17:46 PM January 07, 2019 from Hootsuite Inc.
- Advanced technologies such as #AI are finally taking their rightful place at the heart of financial crime… https://t.co/DZ9ANYn31H 01:10:08 PM January 07, 2019 from Hootsuite Inc.