Welcome to the SWIFT Innotribe website, owned and operated by SWIFT. Please note, that access to, use of or downloading of information, documents, software and products (collectively ‘the Materials’) from this site is subject to the terms and conditions below.
Please read the SWIFT Privacy Statement which also governs your visit to this site, to understand our practices.
Information submitted to us
Unless specified otherwise, any information you give to SWIFT in connection with this site shall be considered as non-confidential. You represent that you have the lawful right to submit such information. By supplying such information, you give SWIFT the right to use it on an unrestricted basis for any purpose.
Links to other websites
This website may contain links to other websites, which are not controlled or maintained by SWIFT. Please note that SWIFT is not responsible for the content of those sites. SWIFT is providing those links for your convenience only, and the inclusion of such links does not imply any endorsement of these sites.
Links to swift.com
You are hereby granted a limited and non-exclusive licence to link directly to any public page on this site, so long as your site does not misrepresent SWIFT or SWIFT products and services in any way. You may not frame swift.com within your own site. SWIFT may revoke this licence at any time. Please be aware that this site’s content may change or be removed at any time, without advanced notice. We recommend that you check your links on a periodic basis. If you have questions about linking to this site, please contact us using the feedback form.
ALTHOUGH REASONABLE EFFORTS HAVE BEEN USED TO PROTECT THIS SITE, ALL INFORMATION AND MATERIALS ON THIS SITE ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE”, AND SHALL NOT BE BINDING NOR SHALL IT BE CONSTRUED AS CONSTITUTING ANY OBLIGATION, REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY ON THE PART OF SWIFT.
THE INFORMATION ON THIS SITE IS THE LATEST AVAILABLE AT THE DATE OF ITS PRODUCTION AND MAY CHANGE FROM TIME TO TIME.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
SWIFT EXCLUDES ALL LIABILITY (TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW) FOR ANY COSTS, LOSSES, CLAIMS, DAMAGES, EXPENSES OR PROCEEDINGS OF WHATEVER NATURE INCURRED OR SUFFERED BY YOU ARISING DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF THIS SITE AND ITS CONTENTS, OR DUE TO ANY UNAVAILABILITY OF PARTS OR ALL OF THE WEBSITE OR ANY MATERIALS OR ASSOCIATED SERVICES.
Law and jurisdiction
SWIFT Innotribe contact details
S.W.I.F.T. SCRL (“SWIFT”) with registered address at Avenue Adèle 1, B-1310 La Hulpe, Belgium.
Telephone: +32 2 655 31 11
- When the stakes are high, innovation is key. #FinServ can learn a lot from the practices of the shipping industry -… https://t.co/os9mE61NdU about 5 hours ago from Hootsuite
- Speaking at #Sibos 2017, @Clara_Durodie @CognitiveFin challenged her audience: "Innovation doesn't just happen. You… https://t.co/VtZeR9E4Wu about 12 hours ago from Hootsuite
- RT @Finextra: Company announcement: Bank of Ireland to partner with Trinity College Dubli... https://t.co/51frbEIrf3 #fintech about 12 hours ago from Hootsuite
- RT @obussmann: Great source for long reads of industry reports: @obussmann Bussmann Advisory | #FinTech Industry Research Papers https://t.… about 13 hours ago from Hootsuite
- The growth of the #FinTech sector in Russia is an exciting prospect. Hear why from some of the innovators driving F… https://t.co/pOWAYCinEW 10:35:08 AM January 19, 2018 from Hootsuite
- With #Sibos returning to #APAC this year, take a look at our #Sibos 2017 session exploring #FinTech hubs from Austr… https://t.co/ndG5VN63Pn 04:15:23 PM January 18, 2018 from Hootsuite
- RT @TechCrunch: Global app downloads topped 175 billion in 2017, revenue surpassed $86 billion https://t.co/75rXjwDI3L https://t.co/V4lhux2… 11:03:13 AM January 18, 2018 from Hootsuite
- Changing customer expectations means changing your business model. Technological innovation can help address the bi… https://t.co/G7aNYv99zn 08:50:07 AM January 18, 2018 from Hootsuite
- Have you ever wanted to know how #SocialMedia giants turn your data into a product? Learn why data is becoming the… https://t.co/EM8VCs7Wcs 01:35:10 PM January 17, 2018 from Hootsuite
- RT @connectedAfrica: South African #FinTech in 2018 – what can we expect?. - #FinTech continues to surprise, with little to touch the rise… 12:17:53 PM January 17, 2018 from Hootsuite