Welcome to the SWIFT Innotribe website, owned and operated by SWIFT. Please note, that access to, use of or downloading of information, documents, software and products (collectively ‘the Materials’) from this site is subject to the terms and conditions below.
Please read the SWIFT Privacy Statement which also governs your visit to this site, to understand our practices.
Information submitted to us
Unless specified otherwise, any information you give to SWIFT in connection with this site shall be considered as non-confidential. You represent that you have the lawful right to submit such information. By supplying such information, you give SWIFT the right to use it on an unrestricted basis for any purpose.
Links to other websites
This website may contain links to other websites, which are not controlled or maintained by SWIFT. Please note that SWIFT is not responsible for the content of those sites. SWIFT is providing those links for your convenience only, and the inclusion of such links does not imply any endorsement of these sites.
Links to swift.com
You are hereby granted a limited and non-exclusive licence to link directly to any public page on this site, so long as your site does not misrepresent SWIFT or SWIFT products and services in any way. You may not frame swift.com within your own site. SWIFT may revoke this licence at any time. Please be aware that this site’s content may change or be removed at any time, without advanced notice. We recommend that you check your links on a periodic basis. If you have questions about linking to this site, please contact us using the feedback form.
ALTHOUGH REASONABLE EFFORTS HAVE BEEN USED TO PROTECT THIS SITE, ALL INFORMATION AND MATERIALS ON THIS SITE ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE”, AND SHALL NOT BE BINDING NOR SHALL IT BE CONSTRUED AS CONSTITUTING ANY OBLIGATION, REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY ON THE PART OF SWIFT.
THE INFORMATION ON THIS SITE IS THE LATEST AVAILABLE AT THE DATE OF ITS PRODUCTION AND MAY CHANGE FROM TIME TO TIME.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
SWIFT EXCLUDES ALL LIABILITY (TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW) FOR ANY COSTS, LOSSES, CLAIMS, DAMAGES, EXPENSES OR PROCEEDINGS OF WHATEVER NATURE INCURRED OR SUFFERED BY YOU ARISING DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF THIS SITE AND ITS CONTENTS, OR DUE TO ANY UNAVAILABILITY OF PARTS OR ALL OF THE WEBSITE OR ANY MATERIALS OR ASSOCIATED SERVICES.
Law and jurisdiction
SWIFT Innotribe contact details
S.W.I.F.T. SCRL (“SWIFT”) with registered address at Avenue Adèle 1, B-1310 La Hulpe, Belgium.
Telephone: +32 2 655 31 11
- The 6th edition of the MIT Fintech Conference takes place in Boston on Friday 6 March, 2020. Network with technolog… https://t.co/SyM4hSCSok 02:33:58 PM March 02, 2020 from Twitter Web App
- RT @swiftcommunity: . @Brett King and @Dave Birch close out the @Innotribe stage with a call for creative #innovation in the finance world.… 04:04:44 PM September 26, 2019 from Twitter Web App
- RT @swiftcommunity: After four days of collaboration, cross-industry developer team Optipay and their project were crowned the overall winn… 04:04:41 PM September 26, 2019 from Twitter Web App
- RT @swiftcommunity: #OpenBanking needs open minds. Developers at our first ever #Sibos #hackathon @Innotribe unleashed the possibilities of… 04:04:40 PM September 26, 2019 from Twitter Web App
- RT @Sibos: From schemes and designs, to private keys and banks as custodians, #payments has only ever been about identity. These scribe boa… 03:46:38 PM September 26, 2019 from Twitter Web App
- RT @Sibos: And the winner of the #Sibos hackathon @Innotribe is.... Optipay! Come and chat to the team and celebrate their success! https:/… 03:45:05 PM September 26, 2019 from Twitter Web App
- RT @BrettKing: “Before Babylon, Beyond Bitcoin” book signing right now @Innotribe with @dgwbirch https://t.co/A5ZwfE0mZB 03:44:53 PM September 26, 2019 from Twitter Web App
- RT @Sibos: Data-driven decisions make our lives easier, but the implications of giving our #data away freely are now becoming clear - autho… 03:44:05 PM September 26, 2019 from Twitter Web App
- RT @BrettKing: Stand by for “The Real Future of Finance” at @Sibos @Innotribe with @dgwbirch and I taking a journey through #scifi and how… 03:43:28 PM September 26, 2019 from Twitter Web App
- RT @matteorizzi: It’s amazing how @Innotribe has evolved in 10 years. Just as they have moved from a small space to this huge one, they’re… 03:43:15 PM September 26, 2019 from Twitter Web App