Welcome to the SWIFT Innotribe website, owned and operated by SWIFT. Please note, that access to, use of or downloading of information, documents, software and products (collectively ‘the Materials’) from this site is subject to the terms and conditions below.
Please read the SWIFT Privacy Statement which also governs your visit to this site, to understand our practices.
Information submitted to us
Unless specified otherwise, any information you give to SWIFT in connection with this site shall be considered as non-confidential. You represent that you have the lawful right to submit such information. By supplying such information, you give SWIFT the right to use it on an unrestricted basis for any purpose.
Links to other websites
This website may contain links to other websites, which are not controlled or maintained by SWIFT. Please note that SWIFT is not responsible for the content of those sites. SWIFT is providing those links for your convenience only, and the inclusion of such links does not imply any endorsement of these sites.
Links to swift.com
You are hereby granted a limited and non-exclusive licence to link directly to any public page on this site, so long as your site does not misrepresent SWIFT or SWIFT products and services in any way. You may not frame swift.com within your own site. SWIFT may revoke this licence at any time. Please be aware that this site’s content may change or be removed at any time, without advanced notice. We recommend that you check your links on a periodic basis. If you have questions about linking to this site, please contact us using the feedback form.
ALTHOUGH REASONABLE EFFORTS HAVE BEEN USED TO PROTECT THIS SITE, ALL INFORMATION AND MATERIALS ON THIS SITE ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE”, AND SHALL NOT BE BINDING NOR SHALL IT BE CONSTRUED AS CONSTITUTING ANY OBLIGATION, REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY ON THE PART OF SWIFT.
THE INFORMATION ON THIS SITE IS THE LATEST AVAILABLE AT THE DATE OF ITS PRODUCTION AND MAY CHANGE FROM TIME TO TIME.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
SWIFT EXCLUDES ALL LIABILITY (TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW) FOR ANY COSTS, LOSSES, CLAIMS, DAMAGES, EXPENSES OR PROCEEDINGS OF WHATEVER NATURE INCURRED OR SUFFERED BY YOU ARISING DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF THIS SITE AND ITS CONTENTS, OR DUE TO ANY UNAVAILABILITY OF PARTS OR ALL OF THE WEBSITE OR ANY MATERIALS OR ASSOCIATED SERVICES.
Law and jurisdiction
SWIFT Innotribe contact details
S.W.I.F.T. SCRL (“SWIFT”) with registered address at Avenue Adèle 1, B-1310 La Hulpe, Belgium.
Telephone: +32 2 655 31 11
- Securing the future of #banking starts – and ends – with people. Watch the exclusive video from Innotribe at #Sibos… https://t.co/ji48MDur3C 09:24:26 AM April 11, 2019 from Twitter Web Client
- What role will financial services play in an #AI-permeated world? Watch the exclusive video from Innotribe at… https://t.co/UIzfjx8Y0o 10:24:47 AM March 07, 2019 from Twitter Web Client
- Should we view #quantumcomputing as a multiplier with the power to accelerate #innovation? Or another source of di… https://t.co/AljW3Ob8j8 06:05:16 PM February 13, 2019 from Hootsuite Inc.
- On Day 1 of #Sibos 2018 we took a deep dive into how decentralisation has become the new form of trust for financia… https://t.co/mtxEZfu6yP 02:14:02 PM January 25, 2019 from Hootsuite Inc.
- #DigitalIndia: What are the implications of digitalisation for the Indian #banking sector? https://t.co/3rB3w4nGSq… https://t.co/O5k2LICVp5 06:05:24 PM January 11, 2019 from Hootsuite Inc.
- Greater collaboration with law enforcement agencies will improve the efficiency and effectiveness of #banks’ financ… https://t.co/lvoqotNxkB 11:40:10 AM January 11, 2019 from Hootsuite Inc.
- Big plans for #InnotribeAlum, @MunichNetwork, who is helping six German Mittelstand companies match with innovative… https://t.co/OWQjLBvzID 05:40:13 PM January 10, 2019 from Hootsuite Inc.
- Transparency: #Sibos speakers examine the methods for achieving greater levels of transparency in the #payments lan… https://t.co/SCVa5mB0EY 05:00:56 PM January 09, 2019 from Hootsuite Inc.
- #AI stakes claim for supporting role within financial crime #compliance https://t.co/NQb55rtn7U https://t.co/OKNeN4e3PW 11:35:05 AM January 09, 2019 from Hootsuite Inc.
- How can #banks transition from a product-centric approach to an experience-centric approach? 🤔… https://t.co/GQgM94ie1l 05:01:04 PM January 08, 2019 from Hootsuite Inc.